Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How are people transferring their Turbo Card funds?

Okay so these next stimulus checks that are coming on Monday the 4th, I have a replacement card coming but won't be here until Thursday the 7th (at least that's what it says).

I don't to wait 3 days for a "Maybe" I'll get the card then since so many people don't receive their cards on the day said.

I can't transfer my funds to another Turbo Card/Green Dot Card because I have to "activate" my card.. which I don't have yet. Yeah I have the routing number but that really won't help with much.

I read people saying sending the money to your PayPal doesn't work anymore. Some people mentioned doing a Money Grant (never used it before, only Union) with connecting the routing bank to it but could anyone actually confirm this and say it's true?

I also read of people sending it to their Cash App but I'm honestly doubting that would work. How are people alternatively sending their funds (without their card) to another platform/account?

I've heard about Zelle on here but again I'm doubtful that would work either. I have a few people I could send the money to with their own bank accounts (US Bank etc) but I'm seeing son much about how you can't send or transfer anything regardless of what you use.

Does anyone have some ways to get around this and access their funds? Because I need the funds ASAP and not trying to wait for a maybe about receiving my card on Thursday (almost a whole week).

Any advice, suggestions and information would be appreciated but please don't respond back with the same customer service links and copy and pasted information from the website. I need legit, genuine responses on how to do this. Thank you. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies