Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Coronovirus Stimulus Deposit

Why is the TurboTax site for the TurboTax card account information down? Why does the customer service number not working? Why is this happening when a week ago I could access both? Your site does this when checks are supposed to be issued? Someone better fix this or provide your customers with better support! Social media brings people and petitions together. Unless you are experiencing system issues( which that isn't the case or the message on your site would indicate that) what's happening has an air of illegal undertones to me. If once I am able to login my current balance is less than what it was, I will report this company to the news for stealing federal funds! Your customer service number doesn't even work . I hope someone is already letting higher authorities know about this. Shame on you Turbo Tax !

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Tennssmokey50
Returning Member

For my 2020 taxes i will not use turbo tax my sister recieved her stimulus money on monday April 13th she used a different filing company and no problems!!

GabiU
Level 15

Yes, thank you for letting us know & definitely not the ideal experience in a time like this. 
TurboTax Online is up and running smoothly. The app/site/phone line for the Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded, but filing online with TurboTax is uninterrupted.If you are experiencing any issues with the Turbo Card app/site/phone line, please wait a bit and try again

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I completely agree. Because NOONE I know who used Turbo Tax has gotten their Stimulus yet. HR BLOCK, Jackson Hewett and those who used the IRS site directly. You can't even change your bank information in the Stimulus Portal if you used TurboTax. Once the payment attempt rejects a paper check will be generated. No more 2nd attempt. Good luck because May 15 is when paper checks go out. Those who received their Stimulus funds got mailed letters. So the "deposit rejects" have to wait even longer. I wish everyone would just tell the truth. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies