Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

April 17 and still no stimulus

So has anyone received their stimulus on the turbotax debit card yet?? I received my refund on my tt debit card and did not get an advance. I assumed the irs had my deposit information for the stimulus but when I went on the 'get my payment' tool on irs website it say they didn't have my direct deposit info and I entered the same info as my tt debit card. This was wednesday morning, it is now friday and still no stimulus!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
ekellogg29
Returning Member

Same! And now I'm locked out been since Friday. I'm confused. Clearly I did it right the first time got confirmation and all about dd. But never got a date been trying to check since Friday and I'm locked out.  No clue why and no answers why. Only thing I've heard about was, if you get the error code payment status unavailable... but now I cant get in itz frustrating. And I'm guessing from what I've seen is the only deposits made were Wednesday? No word on when everyone else who has updated their payment info will get it deposited.

*Update* After all this turbo tax debit card crap! the irs has finally told me my stimulus will be MAILED out as a paper check April 24th. Even though they had previously accepted my direct deposit information. Thanks a lot Turbo Tax, you guys are **bleep**ing frauds

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies