My husband is under the title of the home his sisther owns and lives in. She doesn't want to report the interest in her taxes. Can my husban report them, how will this affect us?

NO.

Your husband could report the mortgage interest if his name is on the loan and he has an interest in the property as his home or second home.

Even though your husband is on the title of the home, if he is not on the mortgage loan, and/or he is not making the payments, he cannot claim the interest as a deduction on his return.

CLICK HERE for IRS information on the home mortgage interest deduction

NO.