tlrodriguez2015

In the military and work a side job in the state we are posted in. It won't let me do anymore than state that and the State, but says there is a problem

In the military, resident of AZ.  Posted in Maryland, have a side job in Maryland.  I state this where requested, but it then says there is an issue but won't show me how to fix it.
TerryA

On your Maryland nonresident return the only income allocable to MD is the side job wages and that's what you enter when prompted for "Maryland income" for wages. All other income items enter the same federal $$ you see on the left since those are for "Non-Maryland income".

You mentioned there is a "problem" but you didn't tell us what it is. Please reply back with details if there is still an issue.