I am a military and my resident is Missouri now I am stationed in Georgia.this year I did my tax wrong by fillingGeorgia as my resident and paid it what should I do ?

I am a military, Missouri resident and stationed in Georgia . And this year tax return(2018) I filled Georgia as my resident state by misunderstanding. So it showed that I own Georgia 501$ and I did pay that already . After that My friend told me , I was not supposed to file for georgia. But I paid for that already my question is what should I do to get that money back. And who should I contact about this situation.

If your state of legal residence is MO, and you were stationed outside MO all year, and your only income for 2018 was your military pay, then you're not required to file a state tax return in either MO or GA.

Since you already filed a GA return by mistake, what you'll have to do now is file an AMENDED GA return, showing zero GA income, in order to receive a refund of the GA taxes you paid.  Note that an amended return must be printed and mailed; it can't be e-filed.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4667233-how-do-i-amend-a-2018-return-in-turbotax