Does taking a job in another state constitute a move when I still own my home and claim another state residence? Job is in PA and home is in FL visiting home every 2 wks

No, if your intent is to maintain your home in FL you would not be considered as having moved.  The act of taking a job in another state does not determine your residence. Your intention and actions (driver's license, voter ID, new home, etc) to domicile are what determines your residency. However, if your job is in PA you will need to file a PA NonResident return to report your income earned in PA.