Different Resident States
Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Different Resident States

If my husband and I have different resident states and pay different state income taxes (GA and AZ, he's military), how do I file the state returns?  I am a GA resident and do not qualify for MSR.

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

Different Resident States

In what state is your husband stationed?  Do you have earned income from that state?  Does your husband have any non-military earned income from that state?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic Ads
Privacy Settings