I want to consolidate my student loans but it made credit score drop over 200 points and I can’t afford the amount they are asking for each month

Who says your score will drop?   Can you afford the payments now?

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**

I got enrolled in a student loan forgiveness program with really low payments, they forgive so much but they may also let’s the remaining balance fall off after ten years of payments. It will help your credit still and help it from getting worse.