Featured Discussion: Common Reasons You May Be in Debt

just let me finish my return

stop

Good concise reasons that everyone should be able to understand and implement.
Thanks, Turbo.

Sincerely,
Alison D. Gilbert, The Credit Card Maven
https://www.facebook.com/CreditCardMaven/

Fantastic!

My credit report may be better ifTurbo Tax would return my $98.00 when an accident happened and I hit the pay before any application of monies and you denied my refund after I had to file through another co. Before the deadline.

Well many professional, writers, bloggers discuss about it. Lots of tips and tricks are pointed out all over the place, however, its important to know the right way to get out of debt and live a happy life.

I did not receive my tax return

Get in touch with your student loan servicer and ask about an income driven payment plan.

While you're not working, get on an income based payment plan thru your student loan provider.  You are an inspiration, 63 and going to college, plus your graphic art work!! 

We have a debt based system so we will never be outa debt in this country or in our homes 

If I may add one small item to #5: After the debt is gone, cut up the credit card and celebrate that this debt that is gone!  Small celebration is helpful to see goals you have in the future, at least until the very end, then one huge celebration is in store...

Debt Free is so worth it!!

I was in debt. Now I'm not. Was it easy to get out of debt? No. Was it worth it? Absolutely! Hard work, perseverance and being intentional with your choices and money is how it happens. We paid off our mortgage in October 2018. Check it out here.

If you're reading this, you can do it too. Shameless self promotion here, but I can show you how.