turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ajoan09

Credit card

I had a credit card through Comenity Bank and lost my job unexpectedly shortly after accruing a balance of $588. I have been unable to pay the debt until recently, however, I can’t seem to find any information as to who I need to contact in order to repay the full balance. My account says it has been closed on both the Victoria’s Secret website where I got the card and on the Comenity Bank website. I haven’t received any phone calls, emails, or physical mail regarding the matter. I’ve searched everywhere I can think of to find out who I need to pay and have found nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Credit card

You should be able to track down contact information from your credit reports, which you can get free of charge from the site below.

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action

Credit card

surely comeity bank would have a customer service # or link on their website?  if you're not getting any correspondence from them, contact the credit bureaus and see if they can provide who put all that on your credit report.  

Credit card

Try this link: https://c.comenity.net/victoriassecret/pub/signin/SignIn.xhtml

Also, comenity bank is known for closing accounts when they see a drop in credit scores. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies