Clean up my credit report

Clean up my credit report

Is there any program that Turbotax can help me to clean up my credit report?

Clean up my credit report

Check out a website called Dovly. Great company for cleaning up credit reports with disputes and such. You just pay the monthly subscription fee and then check off everything on your report that you think may be off and they do all the work from there. They claim that the average customer sees an increase of 56 points just in their first 6 months! Based on their very high review ratings and their reputation, I think they are probably telling the truth, I just started a week ago so I’ll find out!

Clean up my credit report

Intuit does not offer any credit "cleaning" services.  "Turbo®" allows you to review your credit report, see a score, and will give you advice on paying off your debts and staying out of debt. 

*Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute legal or tax advice.*
**If a post answers your question, choose it by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer".**