Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When filling out the expenses for my home business it's asking me for "entire home rent paid". Should I enter the rent I pay per month or is that for the whole year?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

When filling out the expenses for my home business it's asking me for "entire home rent paid". Should I enter the rent I pay per month or is that for the whole year?

You should enter "Entire home rent paid" for the year. As a general rule, all amounts entered in TurboTax should be for the current tax year (2017) unless the program says otherwise.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You should enter "Entire home rent paid" for the year. As a general rule, all amounts entered in TurboTax should be for the current tax year (2017) unless the program says otherwise.

That's what I thought but wanted to make sure. Thank you!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies