davemaryd

We incorporated to a LLC for our rental income and received a K-1 and Turbo Tax only created page 2 of schedule E. Shouldn't I also file Schedule E, page 1?

I accidentally deleted schedule E and tried to go back and enter the information, but all I got in the printable forms was the worksheet.

KittyM

The Schedule K-1 information only appears on the back of the Schedule E (Page 2) and elsewhere in the return, if there is information that applies in other locations.

You would only have Schedule E Page 1 entries if you had personal rental or royalty information to report - say, for a partial year of rental, or for a different, non-LLC rental.

KittyM