Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

szeman4

I am a beneficiary for a (rental) trust. I was given Schedule K-1 and on #14 is I.Statement A- QBI Pass-through. It has rental income and UBIA, where do I put the values

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am a beneficiary for a (rental) trust. I was given Schedule K-1 and on #14 is I.Statement A- QBI Pass-through. It has rental income and UBIA, where do I put the values

You should arrive at a screen following your K-1 entry that looks like the screenshot below. Enter the figure on that screen under UBIA.

a.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies

You should arrive at a screen following your K-1 entry that looks like the screenshot below. Enter the figure on that screen under UBIA.

a.png

Same situation: Trust K1 from rental income.   Box 14 shows "I* : STM", the K1 includes the "Statement A—QBI Pass-through Entity Reporting", but I only have the options for
"Yes, some or all income is a business" 
or 
"...REIT dividends..."

Trying all permutations will not get me to anyplace where I can enter QBI/UBIA values. 

Note: on non-trust K1's I do get the screen pictured by Tagteam.

screenshot.65.jpg 

@dmbulk 

You will not get the "UBIA" screen if you select "REIT dividends".

You will only get that screen if you select "...some or all of this income is from a business".

Thanks for your attention, Tagteam!

That permutation doesn't seem get the right input options either...

I get this:

screenshot.66.jpg

(The business is not a PTP)
Continuing I get this:

screenshot.67.jpg

Of course there is no other entity.  I need to enter the "UBIA of Qualified Property"

@dmbulk 

For the business name and EIN you can enter the name of the trust and its EIN.

@tagteam - Your "Champ" status is very well-deserved, and thank you.  That solution indeed works. 

There are four entities with UBIA of Qualified Properties, so I assume I simply aggregate them into the cell.

Cheers & thanks Again!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies