Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

amar53
Returning Member

QBI aggregation of properties

I have six rental properties.  I have gone through the QBI questions for all and successfully (finally) got them aggregated under the name of my LLC that I use to manage each of the houses....except for one!  There is one property where it DOES ask me the question "Should ____ LLC be treated as part of a combined business? " But on that page, it has in bold the statement, "This business (meaning this house I am working on) is part of the following activity:

On all the other houses TurboTax listed my LLC as one of the options (it lists other things like; enterprise #1, 2, 3....) but for this one house, it doesn't??  Why is my LLC not showing up on this one random house?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
PatriciaV
Expert Alumni

QBI aggregation of properties

You can add this property to the Rental Enterprise in TurboTax for Desktop using Forms Mode.

1. Open your return and click the Forms icon in the TurboTax header. 
  2. In the list of Forms in My Return on the left, scroll down and look for Schedule E Wks (address of the separate property). 
  3. Click the form name to open it in the large window. 
  4. Scroll down to QBI Deduction Smart Worksheet under Line 22.
  5. On Line A-1-a, check the box, then use the QuickZoom button to choose the enterprise for this property.
  6. To confirm the list of properties in the Enterprise, find "RREE Statement" in the forms list and click to open.
  7. Click Step-by-Step in the header to return to the main screens.
**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies