Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Nonresident Oregon State Tax Rental Question

The instructions: Report the part of the following income that came from Oregon sources-
Shows to columns- Income from Federal return and next to it the column where I am supposed to  enter the income form an Oregon source.
The only source of income I have is our rental property there. The federal column lists -4442.00 Do I enter this same amount for the Oregon column? or do I enter the total amount of rent I received for the year?
1 Reply
Level 5

Nonresident Oregon State Tax Rental Question

You would enter the negative number as it is shown in the federal column.  They just need documentation and filing of an "information" return when you have a net loss like that.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings