randyweishaar162

My property manager combined the rental income from two separate units on one 1099 misc. How do I enter this in turbo tax and get it to break out on the proper property?

DDollar

I would just enter the Form 1099-MISC in total for one of the two properties, and then add an expense for that property for the amount of rent that applies to the second property.  The net will be just the amount of the rent that applies to that property.  For the second property, you will just show it's rent received without a 1099-MISC.

DDollar