tah456

Live in CA have rental property in AZ. Before e-filing, where/how can I find how much is subject to tax by other state? How much is subject to tax in AZ?

davehvw

Assuming you're filing as AZ non-resident, all income derived from Arizona source is taxed by Arizona (including rental income).  Download file:  "FORMS_INDIVIDUAL_2018_140NR_NFi.pdf" from AZ DOR and read page 1.  

I don't know if California will tax it too.  You'll most likely have to download CA instructions to determine if and/or how CA will credit you for the AZ income and tax paid to Arizona.

Hope this helps!  I'm not a tax pro, but had to file as AZ non-resident due to owning property in AZ, but lived in Iowa for all of 2018.