Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Investment income not showing up

I'm on the Wages & Income page for Premier.  Under "Investment Income" the first topic is Stocks, Cryptocurrency, Mutual Funds, Bonds, Other.  It show what I had in 2022. Under 2023 it says "Available Now" in green.  The Update button is grey.  I click on Update it shows the 2 1099B forms I input from my brokerage accounts with correct gains, etc.  I select Continue and it does not show the gain...just available now in green.

What's going on?  It updated today before I opened Premier.  I would like to get my taxes done, but can't if it's not including my gain!

Thanks for the help

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
JamesG1
Expert Alumni

If you click on FORMS in the upper right corner of the screen, is the income correctly reported on Schedule D and Form 8949?  Is there an Error icon to the left of the forms?

Click Step-by-step in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Select Smart Check to see whether it reports errors related to your IRS form 1099-B entries.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JamesG1
Expert Alumni

If you click on FORMS in the upper right corner of the screen, is the income correctly reported on Schedule D and Form 8949?  Is there an Error icon to the left of the forms?

Click Step-by-step in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Select Smart Check to see whether it reports errors related to your IRS form 1099-B entries.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Thanks!  It was entered there mostly correct but there was a couple of weird entries. So I deleted the forms and then imported them.  That seemed to take care of the problem.  Just another bug I've found in Turbo this year.  It's been a bit disappointing.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies