Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

In TurboTax online, how do I enter Arizona Form 140NR Line 21 for Rents, royalties, partnerships, estates, trusts, small business corporations from federal Schedule E?

Hello!

This is my first time trying to use TurboTax online instead of TurboTax desktop. I have TurboTax Online Premium 2023 and TURBOTAX ONLINE STATE AZ TAX YEAR 2023 PREP Premium.

I need to file a nonresident tax return for Arizona, and the only field I care about is Arizona Form 140NR Line 21: Rents, royalties, partnerships, estates, trusts, small business corporations from federal Schedule E.

I believe last time I did it by entering the numbers using the "form mode" in TurboTax desktop premier. I assume that one of the steps in TurboTax online premium would bring me to the field. Could you please show me how to get there?

Thank you!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

In TurboTax online, how do I enter Arizona Form 140NR Line 21 for Rents, royalties, partnerships, estates, trusts, small business corporations from federal Schedule E?

Ah, I must be too tired last night. In TurboTax online, there is a step to enter Arizona Income. For me, it has these fields, and that is exactly what I need.

Arizona Income

Enter the Arizona portion of each federal amount shown. If none, enter zero.

Federal AmountArizona Amount
Gains or Losses$0$0
Schedule C Businesses$0$0
Rents, Royalties, and All K-1s$0$0

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Ah, I must be too tired last night. In TurboTax online, there is a step to enter Arizona Income. For me, it has these fields, and that is exactly what I need.

Arizona Income

Enter the Arizona portion of each federal amount shown. If none, enter zero.

Federal AmountArizona Amount
Gains or Losses$0$0
Schedule C Businesses$0$0
Rents, Royalties, and All K-1s$0$0

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies