Solved: In 2018 I sold stock that I inherited upon Mom's death Jan '11. 1099-B has original date acquired. How do I change Cost Basis in TT to Fair Mkt Value at time of death?

In 2018 I sold stock that I inherited upon Mom's death Jan '11. 1099-B has original date acquired. How do I change Cost Basis in TT to Fair Mkt Value at time of death?

To correct the cost basis on a 1099-B, after entering the transaction details from the 1099-B, click the button that says "I'll enter additional info on my own." On the next screen, enter the correct cost basis in the box labeled "Corrected cost basis." That will put code B in column (f) on Form 8949.