I started my resident state tax for MA before my non resident taxes for ME. I sold a rental property in ME. How do I correct this?

I sold a rental property in ME with Capital Gains taxes.  I am a MA resident.  I completed my Fed taxes and started MA then ME.  Taxes are not correct and I read that I needed to complete the ME taxes first.  How do I correct this now?

You will want to delete your state data for Maine and Massachusetts. Then start again with Maine first. 

If you have other questions about this, ask in the comment section below.

Here's how to delete: