I purchased a home on 4/5/18 that is not for me to live in i have not rented it or received any income on where do i report this in my file

You do not enter the purchase of a home on your tax return. If you paid mortgage interest and property taxes and wish to itemize, you would enter them on Schedule A.

Here's how to enter your mortgage interest statement:

1. Open your return.
    (To do this, open the mobile app and click the orange
    Take me to my return button.)
  2. Tap the menu icon in the upper left, select Federal Taxes, and then Deductions & Credits.
  3. Select Your Home, and tap Mortgage Interest, Refinancing, and Insurance.
  4. Answer Yes to Did you pay any home loans in 2017?
  5. Type in the name of your mortgage lender.
  6. Follow the onscreen instructions to enter the rest of the information on your 1098 form.