Solved: I owned a rental home in Washington state. After moving to Arizona in September, the house sold in October. How much do I need to claim on my state return from the gains?

I owned a rental home in Washington state. After moving to Arizona in September, the house sold in October. How much do I need to claim on my state return from the gains?

The house was under contract before we moved, just closed after the actual move. It seems to me that I should not need to report it, however, I am unsure.

You are correct that the sale of the rental home in Washington would be considered Washington income, and would not need to be reported on your Part-Year Arizona return. 

Here's more info:

Here's more info: