Solved: I entered Property Tax as a rental expense (raw land). Do I also report it as a deduction?

I entered Property Tax as a rental expense (raw land). Do I also report it as a deduction?

Are you actually renting the land? If you are, property tax is your rental expense and that is the only section where you would enter it. 

If you are not renting the land, the only section for data entry is in Deductions & Credit.

1. Federal Taxes
  2. Deductions & Credits
  3. Your Home
  4. Property Taxes - you will be asked to enter property taxes on your home and Other Property - land property tax is entered in the Other Property field

1. Federal Taxes
  2. Deductions & Credits
  3. Your Home