Yes, you need to include the information from your Form 1099-B's on your Tax Return even if the capital gains for 2018 totalled $210.
Follow these steps to input your Form 1099-B and related cost basis information:
- Login to your TurboTax Account
- Click "Take Me To My Return"
- Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
- Scroll down to "Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Other" and click "Start"
- Answer "Yes" to the question "Did you sell any Investments?"
- Click "Yes" that you have a Form 1099-B
- From here, TurboTax will walk you through inputting your form
Please comment below if you need additional assistance with your Form 1099-B.