I am filing a 1099 b's received from my brokers. Capital gains for 2018 totaled at $210.23. Do i need to file this with the IRS considering the low amount of returns?

Yes, you need to include the information from your Form 1099-B's on your Tax Return even if the capital gains for 2018 totalled $210.

Follow these steps to input your Form 1099-B and related cost basis information:

• Login to your TurboTax Account 
  • Click "Take Me To My Return"
  • Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
  • Scroll down to "Stocks, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Other" and click "Start"
  • Answer "Yes" to the question "Did you sell any Investments?"
  • Click "Yes" that you have a Form 1099-B
  • From here, TurboTax will walk you through inputting your form

Please comment below if you need additional assistance with your Form 1099-B.

Is there any discount opportunity for premier? it is required in order for me to file my 1099-b