I am entering in my 1099-B information and under c...

87soulsurvivor

I am entering in my 1099-B information and under cost basis for the RSU there is no amount, $0.00, I've been told this is incorrect ; can I receive help?

KarenM90

Here is a TurboTax article that will walk you through the process of entering your RSU's and the adjusted cost basis:  RSU's and video on how to enter them.  

The amount of the RSU that was included in your W2 Compensation (generally this amount is also indicated in Box 14 of your W2) is your basis in the total units which were included in Box 1.  Any additional cost when they were sold, would be on your 1099-B as cost basis and should be included in the Total Basis on Schedule D.

Edited (KarenM90 2/18/20 6.56 pm pst)

mrkl

Make certain TurboTax calculated your cost basis correctly. It has a bug where in some cases it calculates the wrong amount. If I hadn't caught it on my taxes, it would have cost me a significant amount on the refund.