ejpbowie

How do I enter indirect operating expenses for a vacation rental in Turbotax Premier online? Last year this was calculated for me with the installed product.

ThomasM125

You will see an option when you first set up the property to let TurboTax do the math to enter your indirect expenses to allocate them to non-business use as follows:

ejpbowie

Thanks.   I think I did that last year, but I used TurboTax Home and Business 2019.   This year I tried using TurboTax Premier online and it doesn't seem to be doing the calculation for me, it asks me to enter a number for this.