ucheuma21

Hello where do I enter repair fees, loss rent, renters registration, and monthly fees for a rental property?

JohnB5677

All of these are available in the Premier version of our software. 

After answering a number of questions you will come to Review Your _____ Rental Summary.  Everything can be entered here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

most of what you posted would be deductible except lost rent.  since you never received it you can't deduct it.  you in effect save taxes because the rent you don't receive is not included in income.

this assumes you're using the cash basis.  - income is taxable in the year received whereas under the accrual method -  income is taxable in the year earned.