Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Coolson

Form 1041 Schedule K-1 - why is there no code Z to select from to enter the section 199A PTP income? How do I enter that information?

I am trying to enter the Schedule K-1 information I received relating to an investment in a publicly-traded partnership (PTP).  The Schedule K-1 includes information on line 20 with various codes indicated.  I have been able to input the information for all of the codes (e.g., codes A, N, U, 20V, 20 AB, etc.) except for code Z, since that is not listed as one of the options.  The program (Turbotax Business, which handles form 1041 for estates) does not specifically ask if there is code Z information, like it does for Turbotax Personal (which handles form 1040).  As such, how am I supposed to enter this information so that the beneficiaries of the estate receive all of the correct information they need on their Schedule K-1 they will receive from the estate?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Form 1041 Schedule K-1 - why is there no code Z to select from to enter the section 199A PTP income? How do I enter that information?

Enter this in Forms Mode directly on your K-1s. 

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Enter this in Forms Mode directly on your K-1s. 

Untitled.png

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies