Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cjaaby

Does anyone know where to find the rental property depreciation tables used by TurboTax? Apparently they are not included in the pdf copy of your submitted returns.

I never used to enter depreciation until one year I had questions and spoke to a rep. He manually entered it for me but now I can’t find anything
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Does anyone know where to find the rental property depreciation tables used by TurboTax? Apparently they are not included in the pdf copy of your submitted returns.

The actual depreciation schedules are not in the PDF, as you are already aware, but are only available in the desktop versions of TurboTax. 

Are you using an online version?

you shouldn't have to enter depreciation because Tubotax automatically calculates it from the asset information entered. How IRS PUB 946 doe have this info

https://www.irs.gov/forms-pubs/about-publication-946 

residential property 27.5 year life table A-6 page 71

if you have not taken the correct depreciation every year it was a rental, see a tax pro. if you don't correct the issue you may end up paying more overall in taxes when you sell. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies