ADNMommy

Do I use the NET rental income or TOTAL rental income for my NC non-resident state return?

When completing the NC state return the federal information is transferred however, it is asking for NC income while Non-Resident.  This is where I am confused as to what to put in that field.  Thank you in advance for your help.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

LeeM

You would enter the NET rental income/loss for that property only. You can get the amount from Schedule E of your federal tax return.

LeeM