New Yorker

Do I need to file Schedule E if my rental apt was on the market for 20 days and didn't get rented?

I bought a second property in the summer of 2019.  Because renovation took several month, I didn't move into it until early December 2019, at which point I started listing my first property for rent.  However, I didn't find a tenant until January 2020.  So I received no rental income in 2019, but the property was on the market available for rent for 21 days in December 2019.  

In that scenario, do I have to file a Schedule E for the 21 days in 2019 that my first property was listed for rent, even though it didn't get rented out in 2019 and I received no rental income for it in 2019?  

ColeenD3

No, you do not have to file a 2019 Schedule E, since there was no income.

ColeenD3