Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Combine Multiple 20ZZ K-1 Entries Into One Number?

I have a K-1 with multiple 20ZZ amounts (Gross Income, Federal Bonus Depreciation, etc.).  Do I do multiple 20ZZ entries in Turbotax even though it says 20ZZ is simply “Other”?  Or do I add all the K-1 20ZZ amounts together for one entry in TurboTax?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

have no idea what those ZZ numbers represent because it's not a standard code signifiting something specific.

this is what the iRS instructions say about 20ZZ

Code ZZ. Other. Any other information you may need to file your return not shown elsewhere on Schedule K-1.

Turbitax can not use the 20ZZ info for anything because it could be for anything.

This might be info for state returns because none of the terms seem to relate to your Federal 1040.  

contact the partnership for clarification. 

@beolein Turbotax can't do anything with the values on 20ZZ because their meaning is going to vary from K-1 to K-1, so it will ignore whatever you put enter.  You'll have to determine if any of those values affect your return, and then make sure to enter them in the appropriate sections. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Note also, I'm not a Tax Preparer/CPA. Just a volunteer, seasoned, TurboTax user.
Use any advice accordingly!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies