Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Can't Find Schedule D

I'm using Turbo Tax Premium online on a Mac Desktop with Chrome browser. I need a number from Sch D to complete my tax return. I don't see any way to access this within Turbo Tax. I don't have a "forms" button of any kind. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Can't Find Schedule D

@ mtnwoman687  wrote:

I'm using Turbo Tax Premium online on a Mac Desktop with Chrome browser. I need a number from Sch D to complete my tax return. I don't see any way to access this within Turbo Tax. I don't have a "forms" button of any kind. 

So do you need to look at your current 2023 Schedule D that's in preparation?
As you mentioned, there is no Forms Mode in Online TurboTax.  The only thing you can preview prior to paying is the Form 1040 and Schedules 1-3.   We can tell you how to do that, or here's how to proceed otherwise:

If you need to look directly at the 2023 Schedule D, you would need to pay in advance for your Online return, and then would have viewing/printing privilege of all the forms and worksheets in your return.   If you wish to do so, here's how:

• Open your return interview, and in the left menu column, choose Tax Tools, then Print Center.
  • At the Print Center choose "Print/save/preview this year's return."
  • On the next screen choose to "Pay now".
  • The next screen should be an Order Summary.  Review that, and if all is OK, click Continue.
  • It should then prompt you for payment by credit or debit card.  The screen may only say "credit card", but it will still take a debit card.   You must pay upfront; see note below.
  • You will have several choices of PDFs to view/download/print--"Just my tax returns", or "include government worksheets (optional)", or "include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)"

NOTE:  If it should offer you the option to "pay later" out of the Federal refund, that can't be used for this purpose.  You will need to pay now by credit/debit card in order to download/print prior to filing.

Remember all PDF tax documents and tax data files are very sensitive files, since they contain your personal ID info, financial data, and possibly bank account numbers, etc. Be sure to store them safely and securely to guard against computer theft, hacking, etc.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies