Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Wanted to file 1065 in Turbotax. Did not find it. No support whatsoever

I wanted to file 1065 in Turbotax. Did not find it in my Turbotax premium account and no hints where it could be. No support whatsoever on support tab, some automatic replies run in circles, no help to find where to file. No live support. Tried to create a business profile, but not sure if the same email is required. I input the company name, address, and the system says there is some kind of error and resets. Repeated 5 times, same thing. Called [phone number removed], the rep said we don't have an account. Well, where were we filing then for the last 10 years? Then she gets to my my account and says we need another account and she would give us some kind of discount. None of that BS. I already jumped thru enough hoops to look for a place to file 1065 and tried to set one up. We will go file our 1065 elsewhere if that's that complicated even to find where to file.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Wanted to file 1065 in Turbotax. Did not find it. No support whatsoever

The Form 1065 for a Partnership tax return can only be completed using the TurboTax Business Edition.

Go to this TurboTax website for the 2023 Business Edition - https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/cd-download/

The Business Edition can only be installed on a Windows based personal computer.  The Business Edition cannot be used to complete a personal tax return, Form 1040.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies