Intuit Turbo support
or Ask a Question
I am a long time TurboTax user. But, I have used a variety of credit health and financial tools over the years with varying degrees of usefulness. What sets Turbo apart from other similar services?
actaxdude ‎Posted March 17, 2018 | Latest post July 31, 2018 by MariP
2
2
I paid for my Turbo Tax download on Nov. 4th, but I never received a notice to download the product. Can you help?
william dunn ‎Posted 8 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by ghost
0
1
Last year I used H&R Block premium software and did my tax return but I did not like how they printed out the depreciation schedule. If I go back to Turbo Tax this year, will my 2018 info transfer to Turbo Tax 2019?
JoanneVasek ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
2
I signed up for Turbo Tax Advantage program and forgot to cancel my plan, I just got billed and had no intention of being enrolled, is there anyway that I can get a refund for that amount?
Devin210 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post Tuesday by DoninGA
0
1
I entered the informtion for my 2018 return, but never filed. Can I access my information so that I can make an informed decision as to how to file & what product I might need. Can you help me?
aargodale ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by Kat
0
3
Is there such thing as a tax advance where I might be able to get a portion of my taxes now?
Jbrag85 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Monday by VolvoGirl
0
3
gschader ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
0
1
I keep getting e mails from you to see my credit score but I am not able to access it
mb99412 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post Sunday by tagteam
0
1
Need to know if a employer for 2019 has applied my w4 deductions from my payroll to IRS
Mary Ross ‎Posted Friday | Latest post Saturday by HACKITOFF
0
2