Intuit Turbo support
Intuit Turbo support
or Ask a Question
I am a long time TurboTax user. But, I have used a variety of credit health and financial tools over the years with varying degrees of usefulness. What sets Turbo apart from other similar services?
actaxdude ‎Posted March 17, 2018 | Latest post July 31, 2018 by CatStevens
2
2
Can I use Quick Employer Forms to create and submit my 1099's with Turbo Tax Self-Employed?
kacline ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by kacline
0
2
Irs shows they released my stimulus payment jan 18th. I filed through turbo tax but turbo tax isn't releasing it.... why is that?
REmery86 ‎Posted 20 hours ago | Latest post 15 hours ago by RubenO
0
1
I received my first stimulus payment in April. So far I haven't received the second payment. There have been no changes to my banking information. What's going on?
ladysvols08 ‎Posted Sunday | Latest post Sunday by VolvoGirl
0
2
JDyer88 ‎Posted a week ago | Latest post Thursday by MichelleLO
0
2
lbrazier1961 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post a week ago by Sheenafalcon
0
4
I cannot remember my oasswrod everytime i try to change my.password it is sending a link to a phone number i no longer have and i cant get into the account to change the phone number
SHERECELMAYS1 ‎Posted January 27, 2020 | Latest post 2 weeks ago by mesquitebean
0
3
I received an email that said great news your payment is on the way. How will I kno if turbo tax deposit it
Tyquasia91 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by TasnimH2
0
1
If you have a new bank account is there anyway we could tell you guys so you can switch the bank you will send it with direct deposit?
Will2394 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post 2 weeks ago by TasnimH2
0
1
Top Contributors