Intuit Turbo support
or Ask a Question
I am a long time TurboTax user. But, I have used a variety of credit health and financial tools over the years with varying degrees of usefulness. What sets Turbo apart from other similar services?
actaxdude ‎Posted March 17, 2018 | Latest post July 31, 2018 by CatStevens
2
2
kyle32 ‎Posted 6 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by DoninGA
0
1
Asavino ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by bluedeb
0
1
I never recite my stimulus or refund 
BETTYFETTY ‎Posted 7 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by SusanY1
0
1
tomcrable ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 7 hours ago by tomcrable
0
2
I never received my 2018 taxes
LexJon502 ‎Posted 18 hours ago | Latest post 12 hours ago by xmasbaby0
0
1
Realpaige20 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by mesquitebean
0
1
i20000 ‎Posted Tuesday | Latest post yesterday by i20000
0
2
I was supposed to get my stimulus’s payment yesterday where is it
Srubio84 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
I mailed my tax papers more than two months whenever I go on where’s my refund to check the money it already says “Refund status Error. Can you guys tell me why?
Reginaldstl ‎Posted Wednesday | Latest post yesterday by xmasbaby0
0
1
Top Contributors