Intuit Turbo support
or Ask a Question
I am a long time TurboTax user. But, I have used a variety of credit health and financial tools over the years with varying degrees of usefulness. What sets Turbo apart from other similar services?
actaxdude ‎Posted March 17, 2018 | Latest post July 31, 2018 by CatStevens
2
2
Fsibdhanny ‎Posted Friday | Latest post 19m ago by SForrestLO
2
6
I believe I put my direct deposit info on my Tubo Tax form. But I looked at my forms to check. Seems like everything is blank. Is this normal or should I check some other place??
P51mustang888 ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
The total for taxes was $30 plus $50. That equals $80! I was charged $30 and $80. What’s going on?
Crosstown20 ‎Posted 3 weeks ago | Latest post an hour ago by collins5401
0
2
Matt126890 ‎Posted an hour ago
0
0
How do I setup my pin from the mobile app
Mzquinn730 ‎Posted February 3, 2020 | Latest post 2 hours ago by daniellemartin45
0
11
Today I notice 80.00 dollars was taken out of my checking account why?
feortiz68 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by VolvoGirl
0
1
Curious as to when I would be debited the 90.00 
Chrue1971 ‎Posted 2 hours ago
0
0
I could not print forms, never got acceptance email but it says it's been accepted. Says contain incorrect information
Chur33 ‎Posted 3 hours ago
0
0
So I have checked my refund and called the [phone number removed] for the IRS and cant get anything to find out what happed it's been over 21 days since doing it what do I do know
Caleb6984 ‎Posted 4 hours ago
0
0
Top Contributors