Intuit Turbo support
or Ask a Question
I am a long time TurboTax user. But, I have used a variety of credit health and financial tools over the years with varying degrees of usefulness. What sets Turbo apart from other similar services?
actaxdude ‎Posted March 17, 2018 | Latest post July 31, 2018 by MariP
2
2
I'm doing a what-if exercise and want to change a k-1 from last year, how can I go to the section where TT askes me about these and where I can change one?
austindan ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
0
1
My husband and I need to physically mail our 2018 amended state taxes. We need to know exactly what forms we need to send back, where to sign, and how to address the envelope and the check.
groover3984 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
GrammyTax8182 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
mzee100 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
How do I get a copy
Madimonaco ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
I need a copy of my taxes
Ikeside ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by DoninGA
0
1
i trying to my turbox but they want me connect turbox on line. i been turbox 10 plus years. can u help to set turbox on my new computer advice thanks acer.
Al19_ ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
0
1
eremy2002 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by VolvoGirl
0
5
I opened a business in 2015 and haven't ever filed taxes, what should I do?
Rphill1985 ‎Posted Monday | Latest post Monday by VolvoGirl
0
2