Intuit Turbo support
or Ask a Question
I am a long time TurboTax user. But, I have used a variety of credit health and financial tools over the years with varying degrees of usefulness. What sets Turbo apart from other similar services?
actaxdude ‎Posted March 17, 2018 | Latest post July 31, 2018 by CatStevens
2
2
I filed my taxes through TurboTax but it got rejected because I did not have the pin so I mailed it in February 25th and I still have not received my refund
Lakeitah ‎Posted April 18, 2020 | Latest post 12m ago by ssmas
0
4
Does ordinary income from the sale of a PTP qualify for Section 199A?
rejones2nd ‎Posted 4 hours ago
0
0
shana_polk ‎Posted 11 hours ago | Latest post 6 hours ago by shana_polk
0
2
We converted our rental properties to LLC in 2019. Previously we had 4 schedule E's. With conversion, do we just keep all 4 E's (Since single Member Disregarded) or do I have to dispose of them and start new schedule E?
melinda_faith ‎Posted 7 hours ago
0
0
Yes I trying to get an extension on my payment my taxes are still pending
sdd40 ‎Posted 9 hours ago
0
0
How was my bill paid If I didn't receive my refund  
Jordenwehmeyer ‎Posted 9 hours ago
0
0
I am in section for Schedule Gains and Losses.Program says I must enter Cost/Basis.Don't understand???
cmolovich ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 10 hours ago by RobertG
0
1
I bookmark this website and saved to favorites. Shen I try to access t that way, Chrome will not let me says site is not secure. Why is that?
angelag ‎Posted 11 hours ago
0
0
vg075133 ‎Posted 11 hours ago
0
0
Top Contributors