Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Form for share of 1099C debt

I received a 1099C form after a foreclosure on a former marital home. Per my divorce agreement, I am responsible for 40% of debt associated with the home. My questions: 1. Can I exclude this debt in MA? If so, what form do I use?  2. If I cannot exclude it , what form do I use to signify my 40% responsibility of this  debt? Thank you for your assistance!