Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When is the Next Ask the Experts Day?!

I could've really used this before March 15th and April 15th and would like to put the next one on my calendar.

I have attempted to "ask the community" within the Turbo Tax tax preparation website and every time it says I will receive an emailed link to my question so I can check it for answers. I have never gotten this link and have asked multiple questions. I've tried multiple contact methods to try and troubleshoot this but received no answers. I've also checked my account to confirm it is populated with an email address and email notifications are allowed. This is the first time I've been able to ask any questions and actually see my own question and watch whether it is getting any replies. If anyone knows how to troubleshoot this, please reply.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
EleanoreS
Employee Tax Expert

When is the Next Ask the Experts Day?!

We generally hold Ask the Expert events monthly.  You can look at our community event calendar to find future events,

Our next event  is next week, on May 29 when we will be answering questions about your Form W-4.

The community events are staffed by Intuit employees who have dedicated their time to answering questions that come in during the event so you always get a response.

Thank you for joining us at today’s Ask the Expert Event.  We look forward to seeing you at future events.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies