Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

what is the best product to file my taxes

What is the best product for filing my taxes?  I filed with turbo online last year, but i ordered the disc for self employed which I used for 2017-2021.  We file 1040, Schedule A, Schedule B, plus have a beneficiary of inherited IRA disbursement to add this year.   I'm 70 and get so stressed out not on my data but working in the program itself.  With the self employed I could see the 1040 and see when i made a mistake.   When is the cut off to have a tax expert there do my taxes?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

You can use any desktop version of TurboTax since they contain all of the forms.

If you want help, you can use LIVE Assisted (link below) when you are ready to start preparing your 2024 return.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/online

I'm filing my 2023 extended forms.  Can I get the tax expert to do the 2023 forms before the deadline if my data is ready by 10/1/24?

John-H2021
Employee Tax Expert

Hello, yes we can complete your tax return for you.

When you are in TurboTax online you will see a button up top that says "Do it for me" or on the left panel select "upgrade" then full service.

You will upload your tax documents and then get a call from an Expert that will complete your taxes.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies