Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Second Job PLLC with multiple types of clients

I have a full-time position, and I started a PLLC this summer (so my 2023 TurboTax didn't provide me with quarterly SE forms).

Can I create a fake 2023 with the new information (and not submit it) and then have it print 3rd and 4th quarter SE forms to use? And is SS/Medicare a different form from estimated Federal Income Tax or both on the same form. Sorry - should have printed one before today.

Or is there an easier way.

The PLLC has 1099-NEC clients and private pay clients contributing to my business account. Third quarter is the first one in which I've made money over expenses.

My WA 1.5% tax on gross earnings isn't due until April 2025, and WA has no private income tax. - so my question is just Federal.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
John-H2021
Employee Tax Expert

Second Job PLLC with multiple types of clients

Hello,

If you would like to mail in a check with a voucher, you can print the voucher here and just fill in your personal information and amount of payment www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

You can also go online and make the estimated payments it's faster and more secure https://www.irs.gov/payments

Your estimated income tax and SE tax (social security and Medicare ) are combined into one estimated payment

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies