Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ladypurple
Returning Member

My tax paperwork was rejection do to a error

My tax return was rejection from the IRS because I didn't put in a pin number. So how do I get that and fix it. If turbo tax sent me a email I must have delete it by mistake. so, can I have tubro tax send me it back again. Teresa Achen [email address removed]
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

My tax paperwork was rejection do to a error

You wrote: "My tax return was rejection from the IRS because I didn't put in a pin number. So how do I get that and fix it. If turbo tax sent me a email I must have delete it by mistake. so, can I have tubro tax send me it back again. "

A rejection email from TurboTax cannot be re-sent.   Do you not know what the rejection code or error was?    Log in and open your return by clicking Fix My Return.   Does it tell you there the reason for the rejection?

See this FAQ, which includes a YouTube video:
FAQ:  How do I fix a rejected return?

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/rejections/help/how-do-i-fix-a-rejected-return/01/26136

What kind of PIN?   Were you a victim of ID theft, and is it a 6-digit IP PIN (Identity Protection PIN) provided by the IRS to certain victims of ID theft?      Or are you referring to a 5-digit prior-year Self-Select PIN that some people enter to verify the return when efiling instead of the 2017 AGI?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies