Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I E filed early feb 13 they accepted and claim it is still being processed april 24

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
DawnC
Expert Alumni

I E filed early feb 13 they accepted and claim it is still being processed april 24

Your refund may be delayed if your return needs corrections or extra review. If they need more information to process your return, they'll send you a letter.  

Why your refund might be taking longer

Call the IRS about your refund status only if Where's My Refund recommends you contact them.   IRS phone numbers and tax help options

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This is obviously way beyond the 21 days they say to expect. Im sure If I owed money, they would be handling it much differently.

I did call them and was told the same thing the wheres my refund page says.  they did say that if  there was no change by may 1 to call them again. is this normal? I never had this happen before.

JulieS
Expert Alumni

Yes, it's normal this year. Many people have waited much more than 21 days for their refunds. 

Just try to be patient and call them again if you don't have a change by May 1. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies