How do I remove the Premium Services bundle that I... - Community `

EnglishEN

Pick a language

English Français
Get the latest stimulus news and tax filing updates.
Intuit

How do I remove the Premium Services bundle that I added while using a paid version of TurboTax Online with a California return?

If you want to remove Premium Services, you need to do so before using any of the features and before you complete your order (but you don’t need to clear and start over).

Here’s how to delete Premium Services from your order:

1. Open or continue your return.
  2. Select File in the left-hand menu.
  3. On the Well done screen, select Continue.
  4. Select Start next to Step 1 - Review your order.
  5. If you don't see this, select Revisit next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees
  6. When you get to your order summary, select Remove at the bottom of the Premium Services benefits section.
  7. Make sure to select Pay with credit card when we ask how you want to pay, since you'll no longer be able to deduct the cost from your refund.

By removing Premium Services, you cancel your 1-year subscription to Audit Defense, Full Identity Restoration, Identity Theft Monitoring, Identity Loss Insurance, and you will no longer have access to Priority Care. These benefits can't be purchased separately.

Was this helpful?

You must sign in to vote, reply, or post