Richardbigboss

Turbo tax card

I recently got robbed and my turbo tax was in my wallet and I’m not sure if my stimulus check will be going on there? I have no clue how to receive the check. Who can I call that can help me

bluedeb

Turbo tax card

How do I report my card lost or stolen?

If you lose your card or believe it to be stolen, log in to report it lost/stolen. We will cancel your current card, transfer the remaining balance to a new card, and then mail it out to the address on file. A lost/stolen card replacement fee applies. See your Cardholder Agreement for more information.

bluedeb

Turbo tax card

How do I report my card lost or stolen?

Janemarie36

Turbo tax card

When I filed my taxes this year I received a new card. So the one from 2019 I don't have any more.  Will they send it to the new one. If I'm eligible?