Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Bigraddi
Returning Member

Turbo Card through greendot was a Huuuuge Mistake!

Hi everyone, My name's Jay. Like a lot of y'all, I got the turbo Card bc everything else with turbo tax worked excellent in my experience. That being said, when they chose to deal with greendot, who is Deplorable & Trifflin' at the same Time...Due to that choice alone, I can No Longer recommend Turbo Tax. They chose to use them, now this f'd up baby belongs to them. 

I threw my card away, not expecting to use it again after paying over 75$ in fee money to retrieve my refund, at that point knowing I'd never do it again...it got trashed at zero balance. Now due to covid 19 stimulus, I Need the f'n thing and my deposit IS already on it. So I have been calling, trying to log in for days now...login is not possible w/o card in hand, don't have...and to speak to a representative is non existent. The automated system apologizes but hangs up. Every Time. 5 different numbers including corporate in Pasadena CA. Emails go unanswered. In my 40 years, I have not encountered a company with less accountability and integrity than greendot. Who else has children that depend on us and we depend on our money to make that happen? I cannot express in words how fn mad I am at Intuit TurboTax for getting me into a mess of this caliber where I am helpless and subsequently so are my children. 

My heart goes out to all of you in this same situation...I'm so sorry.

Turbo tax...you need to own this mistake and "man the F up!" And Help Us!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
KurtL1
Expert Alumni

If you no longer have access to your Turbo Visa Debit Card, don’t worry. If you have registered your card and know your login credentials, you can request a replacement card by signing in to your Turbo Visa Debit Card account go to: TurboCard Lost.

If you don’t know your account login information, call 888-285-4169 for assistance. You will not be charged for a replacement card or check; standard fees will be waived or refunded to you.

Due to unprecedented traffic they may experience some delays on the site or phone line.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Bigraddi
Returning Member

Wrong. You are wrong sir. Replacement Fee HAS BEEN CHARGED. A 9.90$ deposit vanished, Along with the card fee that you say "Won't be charged"

No human can be reached at the number you provided. Intuit Turbo Card is a joke. And so is anyone trying to defend their triffling behavior. Green Dot is deplorable, and so is Intuit for doing business with them. There IS NO human Assistance Currently Available. Don't make excuses for them. You embarrass yourself.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies