Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

JaVan1984

TurboTax Card

Is there like a 1800 number to the TurboTax Card? TurboTax mailed me this card and I activated it and download the mobile app when I try to sign in it says connecting and then says there's a problem? Idk what is going on but I can't even check my balance 😭

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

TurboTax Card

This is happening to everyone. I literally was just able to log in 2 hours ago now I cant smh bout there is the number on the back of the card thats it... The app seems to be messed up. I wish they would fix it

Mariosr
Returning Member

TurboTax Card

I wonder why it’s not letting me connect 

NC14
Level 2

TurboTax Card

I kept getting the same response every time I tried. I hope they're depositing stimulus payments onto our cards. For the love of God. I dont hv a cushion fund like the president or the president of turbo tax and I AM DETERRED THT TURBO TAX/GREEN DOT BANK/IRS WOULD TOY WITH US. IH I 4GOT EERE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER. GD OL USA

TurboTax Card

I keep getting theres an error as well.. I had to uninstall and reinstall and put my info in again. So hopfully they are depositing the money and thats why we can't get in. Or maybe also theres to many on the app at once it will mess up and not let someone sign in if theres to many trying at the same time

NC14
Level 2

TurboTax Card

I just left a similar comment on Turbotax website and let them know how we feel as customers.  As a LARGE TAX COMPANY they do not reassure their customers all they're worried about is RECEIVING THE FEE$$$ the could careless about us as American Citizens or CUSTOMERS!!!!!

GabiU
Level 15

TurboTax Card

Hang in there, team! We're in this together. 

Here's an update: TurboTax Online is up and running smoothly. The app/site/phone line for the Turbo Visa Debit Card issued by Green Dot is experiencing high volumes today due to stimulus payments being funded, but filing online with TurboTax is uninterrupted.If you are experiencing any issues with the Turbo Card app/site/phone line, please wait a bit and try again. 

From the IRS: Check the status of your payment here, you may need to copy and paste the link or go through the IRS if it doesn't work: https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment?ftag=MSFd61514f

Have your information available: If you use this portal, make sure your have your '19 or '18 AGI from your tax return and the amount you received from your return or what you owed to confirm your identity.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

TurboTax Card

• I can not receive any information about my turbotax  card
  •  
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies