turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My account was closed with no warning. 5-23-2020

My  account was closed yesterday around 7 pm est on 5-23-2020 and i still have money on my card. I tried calling the number on the back of the  ard and kept getting hung up on. What is going on??..I was able to use my card earlier in the day.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

If you have any questions or need assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa Card, visit TurboDebitCard.com or call toll-free at (888) 285-4169.

The Turbo Visa Debit Card is provided by Green Dot Corporation and is issued by Green Dot Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A Inc. Green Dot Corporation is a member service provider for Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association. Green Dot is a registered trademark of Green Dot Corporation.

jmackin
Returning Member

@DoninGA 

Why do you continue posting this useless information? Are you a Bot? He already said he tried calling that number and the only automated response was a Goodbye. 

TOTOLUV69

My account was closed suddenly on June 23rd at 2:30 p.m. I used it a half hour before and I went to use it again and I couldn't and when I called it said that my account was closed I can't get an answer either on how to get my money back will someone please help and stop giving us the runaround

Green Dot did identify an issue that impacted some accounts. Any affected accounts should now be open and accessible. If you are still experiencing issues you will need to reach out to Green Dot directly at 1-866-795-7597

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies