Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Lost debit card, Dont know login information

I have lost my debit card and I dont know my account information to log in to request a new debit card. Because you have to have the card number and CVV to even get help logging in. Can someone PLEASE tell me what to do in this matter. I tried calling the number, but of course with everyone freaking over the stimulus check, I can't get through. It keeps hanging up on me.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

16 Replies
Dyromatic

Yes I need to know aswell

aechy65
Returning Member

I need to know as well. I tried calling for about 4 hours and it's just an automated response. 

Yes same here. I never activated mine so when I got the option to enter my SSN and Birthdate I was told my information was incorrect.

Looks like this is happening to a lot of us! So frustrating!

Is anyone getting help with this problem? 

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

For any assistance with your Turbo Prepaid Visa, please click here to contact customer service. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Welcome to my world!!!!

Malari
Returning Member

I never recieved my turbo card. When i follow the links for people who havent recieved a card it tales me to login page which i cant log because I asks for card number which I dont have.. When i call the number tells me I have more than 1 card to enter last 4 numbers  of card.. Which I cant do since I never recieved the card to begin with.. Need help getting the card as I believe my stimulus money is in that account.. 

Yes I need a replacement card as soon as possible please.

jkeezy93

I called customer service.

I was told my social security # and drivers license wasn't enough to be reissued my card. 
They verify my identity based off the phone number I used to sign up. Which is about 3-4 phone numbers ago for me. I changed phone plans a couple times and had to change my # due to an obsessive ex. 
Then I got told by Turbo Tax support that a phone number is what my identity is tied to, not my social security or actual information. 

So I'm thinking I'll never get it and Turbo Tax robbed me. 

Did you ever receive the information.I'm having the same problems as well.So frustrating

I was given the option to put my DD info on the Get My Payment portal so I’ve officially been able to give up on any help from Turbo Tax.

laronmarv

how can i find my bank info

[phone number removed]!!!!!!!I was up all night googling things and it left me to the cooperate number.Call earlyyyyy!!!!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies